In the images above and below the vacuum valve/port is shown with standard quick connect couplings.
These quick connect standard couplings are not supplied with the vacuum valve/port. They merely serve to show the connectivity options. These quick connect standard couplings mail or femaile can be ordered at many vacuum equipment suppliers. EFC can dilever them to u if required! contact us by email, at email@example.com
This Vacuum port/valve or nipple, is specialy designed and patented by EFC owner Bert Groenewoud for use on concave and convex curved surfaces.
This vacuum valve or port for negative or positive curved surfacehas the following features:
- Cost saving due to prosessing time reduction
- Easy to install in any vacuum or envelop bag without cutting the vacuum bag
- Cost saving due to the long service life of these valves
- Cost saving having no maintenance on the single part vacuum valve
(existing valves/poorts on the market have 4 to 5 parts and
- A life time warrantee on the main body of the valve
- High Temp resistant, made from stainless steel, and comes with a acertificate
- Remains stable once mounted
- No need to cut any vacuum bag
- No vacuum loss compared to standard valves on the maket!!
- Does not tilt in autoclave during a venting situation or sudden vacuum loss
- No personnel required to keep valve in upright position during first stages of vacuuming
- No risk of losing base plates (standard valves on the market) which are accidentally thrown in the carbidge bin
- Can be hooked up in series surrounding large parts to create optimum vacuum under any bag
- Allows standard couplings to be used as commonly mounted on hoses and vacuum gauges