Vacuum Bag Connector for curved surfaces
Our Stainless -steel SMART VACUUM Bag connectors are aNon-trough vacuum bag connectors without having to cut any vacuum bag anymore! No leaking!
Having over more than three decades of experience in advanced composites, EFC owner Bert Groenewoud developed and patented new vacuum bag connectors, called the “Smart Valves” who are time and costs saving in repair or production of advanced composites!
Two types are available!
One Smart valve for flat surfaces and one smaller Smart valve for single curved surfaces.
- They perform better than all existing through-bag vacuum connectors currently on the worldwide market!
- Our designed New SMART VACUUM valve connectors, DO NOT LEAK compared to any other thru-bag vacuum bag connectors on the world broad market.
- They are made from High-temperature resistant stainless steel vacuum connectors using No assembly parts that can leak or wear out.
- No assembly parts other than standard quick disconnects that fit every other standard vacuum connectorNames on the internet for agent old type still used vacuum ports vary from;
Vacuum bag connector to Vacuum valve, Thru-bag vacuum connector or Through-bag vacuum connector, or vacuum fittings, Vacuum Sniffer, vacuum nipple High Temp Vacuum connector, stainless steel vacuum bag connector.
Standard, thru bag vacuum connectors, currently on the market the so-called “Through-Bag connector” leak between the base, top plate and silicone ring.
Our-vacuum Bag connectors can be used with standard Quick disconnects release Male vacuum couplings te receive Quick disconnect female couplings.
The images above and below the Smart NON-Trough vacuum bag connector, are shown with standard quick disconnector release MALE couplings. These quick disconnect standard MALE couplings are not included in the price of the Smart vacuum valve. These connectors merely serve to show connectivity options. These quick disconnect standard couplings can be ordered with us ore at many vacuum bag equipment supplier.
SEE more info in the valve USER manual. how to place them best Click here to open.
Our Stainless steel NON-trough vacuum bag connector for curved surfaces has the following features:
- Cost-saving due to processing time reduction
- Cost-saving due to the service life of this stainless steel
- Cost-saving by no maintenance on the single part vacuum connector or valve
- A lifetime warranty is given on the main body of the valve
- Made from stainless steel, resistant to very high cure temperatures
- Remains stable and upright once mounted with heavy vacuum hoses
- No need to cut any vacuum bag
- Does not TILT in an autoclave setting in a venting situation or sudden vacuum loss
- No personnel required to keep the valve in an upright position during the first stages of building up a large vacuum bag table areas for autoclaves
- No risk of losing base plates compared to standard vacuum bag connectors on the market
- Can be hooked up in arrays to vacuum bag large parts
- Allows worldwide standard Quick dis-connect connectors /couplings and gauges to be connected to the Smart Valve or vacuum bag connector
- Cost saving due to processing time reduction
- Cost saving due to service life of valves
- Cost saving by no maintenance on the single part vacuum valve
- A life time warranty is given on the main body of the valve
- Made from stainless steel, resistant to high temperatures
- Remains stable once mounted
- No need to cut any vacuum bag
- Does not tilt in an autoclave in venting situation or sudden vacuum loss
- No personnel required to keep valve in upright position during first stages of building up vacuum
- No risk of losing base plates compared to standard valves on the market
- Can be hooked up in arrays to vacuum large parts
- Allows already purchased standard couplings and gauges to be connected to the SmartValve