Earth & Flight Composites offers World Wide consultation service aimed at conducting projects, or we can offer technical / engineering support, to provide problem solving solutions for existing programs or (new) projects!
Our team has more than 3 decades of experience in the field of advanced composites.
Please contact us to see how we might be of service to you!
Services offered are:
- NDI Damage assessment on-site and on the Job training
- Source Inspection
- Rotable parts/spares assessment
- Composite shop auditing & Repair auditing
- Damage Repair assist on-site (OJT)
- Post -Repair Inspection on-site
- Customized Course content development
- Training of advanced composites (customized training on request)
Project & Management support
Project support Services offered are:
- Advice and practical assistance on how to setup up a composite (repair ) shop
- Use of new materials and processes
- Advice and practical assistance on support tooling fabrication, maintenance and repair of tooling
- Engineering support in advanced composite projects
- Tool control and equipment aquirement
The type of companies that will benefit of the EFC consultation services are:
- Aviation Maintenance Repair Organizations MRO’s
- Parts and component shops
- Parts & Rotables sales and lease companies
Every company experienced the problem of hiring staff /composite technicians and finding out after a few months that it is not a match with your or your client. We are the new match makers.
EFC will assess:
- The capebilllity of composite technicians prior to hiring
- Resume/Curriculem Vitea check /verification
- Motorskills (Practical elements)
Our assessment of the potential new staff member will be given in full report
Please click at the following link to go to our Staff assessment webpage
Request for all our services
Contact our business & purchasing manager Rolf Hovener via his personal page or via the contact form on this page.
Do not hesitate to ask. We will react to your question normally within 1 or 2 working days.