Onsite training with Earth & Flight Composites
Maximize learning and minimize downtime.
More and more companies are realizing the value of bringing training on-site. Earth &Flight composite (EFC) On-site Training is a flexible, cost-effective option that allows you to train as many or as few employees as you need—from a single team or department in your organization.There are no travel expenses, and programs are delivered when and where you want them—at your offices, at our centre locations or at a location of your choice.With more people where you need them, you’ll increase productivity and keep projects moving.EFC offers Onsite training followed up by On the Job (OJT)
EFC On-site Training results in:
- Real-world training and solutions customized for your business
- Lower training costs
- A consistent learning experience
Your employees and your business benefit because:
- Courses are planned around individual and department schedules and delivered in any format.
- You maintain productivity with flexible course scheduling.
- You can train groups of employees to significantly reduce expenses.
- You can tailor the course material to fulfill corporate needs and expectations.
Training on-site benefits:
- Courses conducted by an experienced subject matter expert at your facility
- Face-to-face answers to specific trainee questions
- Content tailored to your organization’s specific policies and practices
- The ability to train from 5 to 50 employees and supervisors for one fee
- Engaging and dynamic presenter keeps your trainees focused, learning, and involved for maximum retention.
Ready to bring industry-leading Advanced Composite training to your workplace?
If you have any question, contact us via the contact form on this screen.