Maximize learning and minimize downtime.
More and more companies are realizing the value of bringing training on-site. Earth &Flight composite (EFC) On-site Training is a flexible, cost-effective option that allows you to train as many or as few employees as you need—from a single team or department in your organization.There are no travel expenses, and programs are delivered when and where you want them—at your offices, at our centre locations or at a location of your choice.With more people where you need them, you’ll increase productivity and keep projects moving.EFC offers Onsite training followed up by On the Job (OJT)
EFC On-site Training results in:
- Real-world training and solutions customized for your business
- Lower training costs
- A consistent learning experience
Your employees and your business benefit because:
- Courses are planned around individual and department schedules and delivered in any format.
- You maintain productivity with flexible course scheduling.
- You can train groups of employees to significantly reduce expenses.
- You can tailor the course material to fulfill corporate needs and expectations.
Training on-site benefits:
- Courses conducted by an experienced subject matter expert at your facility
- Face-to-face answers to specific trainee questions
- Content tailored to your organization’s specific policies and practices
- The ability to train from 5 to 50 employees and supervisors for one fee
- Engaging and dynamic presenter keeps your trainees focused, learning, and involved for maximum retention.
Ready to bring industry-leading Advanced Composite training to your workplace?
If you have any question, contact us via the contact form on this screen.
Do not hesitate to ask. We will react to your question normally within 1 or 2 working days.